What Sets the Deanna Kory Team Apart
Our team is dedicated to finding the perfect home for each of our customers. We are extremely sensitive to your needs because we understand that whether you are buying a primary residence, pied-a-terre, or investment property, your purchase will require a major commitment of time and money, and will likely represent a significant portion of your assets. Guiding you through the purchasing process is a responsibility we take very seriously. As we work with you to find that perfect home, we have your best interests in mind at all times. We are also constantly working to eliminate complexities and streamline the process so that, in the end, your purchase is an exciting, enjoyable, and positive experience.
Some of the skills and expertise we offer every buyer:
- We know the listings. Because of our years of experience, we have detailed first-hand knowledge of buildings and neighborhoods throughout Manhattan. With your criteria foremost in our minds, we can quickly show you exactly the type of properties you are looking for. And, as we are constantly scanning new listings, we will immediately inform you of properties that are appropriate for you as they become available.
- "The Deanna Kory Team has represented buyers in over $500 million worth of transactions in the last decade alone."We can preview to save you time. We keep abreast of new listings by monitoring our databases, searching the internet, networking with other brokers, and attending broker open houses. If we find a property we haven’t seen before but looks promising, we will also preview the property to make sure it corresponds to your particular needs.
- We can see a property’s unrealized potential. Because of our extensive experience in staging properties for sale, we have a well-developed sense of layout, space, and design. We can help you visualize the transformation of a property that could meet your needs, desires, and lifestyle perfectly with only minor renovations.
- We are proactive in searching for you. On occasion we have customers who have a strong preference for a specific building or layout within a building. To uncover potential properties we network with fellow brokers active in specific buildings. We also send letters to appropriate homeowners who sometimes become interested in selling once they know we have an interested and qualified buyer who values their property.
- We can negotiate the best deal for you. No one else in real estate possesses the superior negotiation skills that we have at our disposal. Our team has an expert consultant on call to advise us and guide us through even the most difficult negotiations successfully.
Purchasing real estate in Manhattan can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. As a result, buyers often rely on real estate professionals to show them properties and guide them through all the intricacies of the market. Our Buyer’s Guide will assist you in understanding what is involved in purchasing residential real estate in Manhattan, and it will explain how we provide you with the best service throughout the process.
Our free Buyer’s Guide contains valuable information on the following aspects of buying a home:
- How We Can Best Serve Your Needs
- Sequence of Events in a Typical Transaction
- Buying New York Real Estate with a Broker
- What Sets The Deanna Kory Team Apart
- Closing Costs
- 30-Year Study