What Sets the Deanna Kory Team Apart
Our team is dedicated to finding the perfect home for each of our customers. We are extremely sensitive to your needs because we understand that whether you are buying a primary residence, pied-a-terre, or investment property, your purchase will require a major commitment of time and money, and will likely represent a significant portion of your assets. Guiding you through the purchasing process is a responsibility we take very seriously. As we work with you to find that perfect home, we have your best interests in mind at all times. We are also constantly working to eliminate complexities and streamline the process so that, in the end, your purchase is an exciting, enjoyable, and positive experience.
Purchasing real estate in Manhattan can sometimes be an overwhelming experience. As a result, buyers often rely on real estate professionals to show them properties and guide them through all the intricacies of the market. Our Buyer’s Guide will assist you in understanding what is involved in purchasing residential real estate in Manhattan, and it will explain how we provide you with the best service throughout the process.
Our free Buyer’s Guide contains valuable information on the following aspects of buying a home in New York City:
• What is a Co-op, Condo and Cond-op?
• Purchasing an Apartment in a New Development
• Buying a Property in New York City
• Assessing Value
• Making an Offer
• How to Win a Bidding War
• The Financial Statement
• Financing your Purchase
• Sequence of Events in a Typical Transaction
• Preparing a Co-op or Condo Board Application
• The Board Interview: Tips to Prepare
• Pre-Closing Walk-Through Checklist
• Closing Costs: Condos/Townhouses and Co-ops
• Information for International Buyers
• Buying Real Estate with a Broker: FAQ
• What is the New York State Disclosure Form?
• What Sets The Deanna Kory Team Apart?
Please enter your name and email address below and we’ll email you a complimentary copy.