January was an important month for sales and a good measure for where we might go from here. We wanted to provide you with an expanded market snapshot that delves deeper into the Manhattan condo and co-op sales in January.
This snapshot will review:
• Contracts Signed: Number of condo and co-op contracts reported signed during the month
• Active Listings: Number of active listings inventory as of the last day of the report month
• Days on Market: Average days on market for the month plus a 3-month moving average
• Average PPSF: Average price per square foot of contracts signed during the month
• Negotiability Factor: Average percent discount off last asking prices for the report month
• Contracts Signed by Price Range: Condo and co-op contracts reported signed by price bracket
• Contracts Signed by Submarket: Condo and co-op contracts reported by submarket
Each and every submarket (neighborhood, size, price point and property type) reacts differently and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about your properties particular market.